Attention Wave Express Contractors,
Wave contractors provide an essential service. Our #1 priority is always to keep YOU and our customers safe. This attention to safety and safety protocols, as presented by our nation’s health experts, are designed to help keep your business sustained to you can provide essential service.
In accordance with our customers concerns about exposures on their dealer lots and the current recommendations of the CDC for all persons to utilize facial coverings when in public, Wave is updating our CoVid19 Safety Protocols, effective today, April 6.
ALL Wave drivers, while under a load, will be asked to adhere to the following guidelines when delivering to a Wave customer.
All protocols and facial cover information are now posed on www.WaveExpress.com/help
- Facial covering – Driver must always be wearing a protective facial covering, when on a dealer lot. The facial covering reduces discharged droplets from talking, coughing and sneezing. SEE WAVE EXPRESS HELP SITE FOR FACIAL COVEIRNG TIPS
- Washing hands- Driver must wash hands prior to dealer personnel interaction
- Social distancing- Driver must maintain a 6-foot distance from dealer staff, as coordinated with dealer staff
- Coughing and sneezing must be directed into the elbow, as per CDC guidelines
- Symptoms- Driver must never arrive to a dealer location with a fever or symptoms of an illness
- Dealer rules- Dealers are starting to impose their own “posted” location rules. Driver must always adhere to these posted dealer rules. We will do our best to enter these location rules on your bill of lading. However, it is your responsibility to ask when delivering, of any special delivery rules.
Our customers have been informed of the Wave safety protocols. Please be patient, respectful and safe, we are all in this together.